Friday 25 January 2013

Feature in Nu Bride blog

 

When I came across Nu Bride on my Twitter travels, I just had to get in touch and ask
 if they'd like any tips and advice from me for their blog. Seeing as I have a passion and
a wealth of experience in makeup for all ethnicities, I really hoped they'd give the thumbs
 up...........and they did! Read on for an intro from the team at Nu Bride about their blog 
and then click on the link below for some fab tips and a few insights into my training
and work...Thanks :)

 

"Welcome to Nu Bride: A wedding blog for all British Brides-to-be

with a special emphasis on Black brides-to-be, looking for ideas, fun,

inspiration and loves blogs. Grab a cuppa tea and a biscuit and enjoy!

Nu Bride x "



www.nubride.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment